Career Coaching provides individuals with feedback, insight, guidance and direction to enhance not only their own potential, but also that of the organisation
Hudson’s Career Coaching helps employees get the most out of their career by using simple but effective tools, delivered both online and face-to-face. Employees are given the opportunity to make clearer career decisions to maximise their development and engagement, which ultimately benefits the organansation as well.
Hudson's Career Coaching programs help both employees and employers achieve specific outcomes through changes in behaviour. They assist individuals to unlock potential and build the skills, experience and confidence to address gaps and maximise effectiveness, thereby strengthening organisational capability.
Which Employees are Ready for Career Coaching?
Organisations can quickly identify employees who are excellent candidates for career coaching. They are employees who:
- Are at a turning point in their career and in their life
- Are in need of a new direction
- Want better insight into appropriate career opportunities their current employer can offer
- Want a better view of themselves, their knowledge and their abilities
- Are unsure about what they’re looking for in their career or their current role
- Are trying to create a healthy work / life balance
Hudson's approach to Career Coaching is underpinned by the following core principles:
- Participant Driven Experience – Our coaching solutions are focused on empowering individuals to plan and manage their own career, ensuring they build skills which can be used at other critical crossroads in their career. Participants will be guided by expert coaches and will set highly tailored goals based on their objectives, values and motivational drivers.
- Candidate Care – Hudson coaches treat every individual with a high degree of care, ensuring prompt contact and ongoing support as required. We understand that each individual is unique, as are their feelings, emotions and aspirations.
- Expert Coaches – The relationship between the coach and the individual is a critical component to successful career coaching. Hudson will work with the individual to select the coach who best suits their style and needs.
Benefits at a Glance
Hudson’s Career Coaching is an invaluable resource for major organisations and boasts numerous benefits, including allowing you to:
- Increase satisfaction and, consequently, engagement and retention of key talent
- Improve individual performance and productivity
- Enhance interpersonal skills
- Increase confidence, self-awareness and self-esteem
- Improve leadership capacity and leadership skills
- Improve stress management capacity
- Increase individual goal achievement