Salary & Employment Insights Survey Competition
Congratulations to Alejandro Wong - the lucky winner of the Hudson Salary & Employment Insights Survey!
He has won a CapitaLand Cash Vouchers to the value of SGD 350! Thank you to everyone who participated, your input is very much appreciated.
Terms and Conditions
This competition is authorised under laws of Singapore.
- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these conditions of entry.
- The promoter is Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd EA license #03C4590, 20, McCallum Street #17-02 Tokio Marine Centre Singapore 069046.
- The competition commences at 9am SGT on Thursday 27th February 2017 and closes at 6pm SGT on Sunday 12th March 2017. The draw will take place at 14.00 SGT on 13th March 2017 at of 20 McCallum Street #17-02 Tokio Marine Centre Singapore 069046. The winner will be notified by email and telephone on or before 15th March 2017. The winner’s details will also be posted on the Hudson website hudson.sg. The winner may claim the prize by contacting Hudson. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition is only open to persons over 18 years of age who reside in and are permanently located in Singapore (“Eligible Person”). Employees and their immediate families of Hudson, its related entities and its agencies associated with this competition are ineligible.
- Any costs associated with accessing the website is the Eligible Person’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
- Hudson reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any Eligible Person for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- Every Eligible Person who receives an entry in the draw will have a chance to win.
- An entry in the draw will only be allocated to an Eligible Person, if that person:
- Completes all fields of the authorised online survey and
- Electronically submits it to Hudson during the competition period.
- An Eligible Person is only permitted a maximum of one entry in the draw.
- The first valid entry submitted by an Eligible Person drawn will win the following prize:
- The CapitaLand Voucher to the value of SGD 350.
- Hudson accepts no responsibility for variation in prize value. No payment is required to enter into the prize draw. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If the prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond Hudson’s control, Hudson may substitute a prize which in Hudson’s sole opinion is equal of or greater in value.
- The prize must be taken by the winner as offered in full.
- The winner must be an Eligible Person at the time of the draw.
- No responsibility is accepted by Hudson for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Hudson which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, Hudson reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various lottery departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- Hudson may conduct such further draws at the same place as the original draw as are necessary on Monday, 20th March 2017 in order to distribute the prize if unclaimed by that date subject however to any applicable lottery laws. In the event of a winner in the unclaimed prize draw their names will be posted on the Hudson website hudson.sg on Wednesday, 22nd March 2017.
- Any ruling on matters throughout the competition made by Hudson is final and binding.
- Hudson will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), as a result of taking the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Hudson collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant will not be eligible to participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that Hudson may use this information, or disclose it to other organizations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to lottery departments and winner’s name published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to Hudson at the address set out above.
- A person can enter the competition by completing the online survey and submitting it by the date. Any Eligible Person who completes a survey conducted by Hudson by the stated date will have their name entered into the competition.
CapitaLand is in no way affiliated with this competition or the promoter. Capitaland is a trademark of CapitaLand Limited registered in the Republic of Singapore and other countries.