To help you write your functional CV, we have created this CV example for a sales and marketing executive.
0499 999 999
Marketing and communications leader with extensive experience in sales, marketing and communications with national and international businesses including Smithsons, Luxoticala and Tastemaker. Strong track record in new product introductions and product rebranding, increasing market share for established products and delivering strategic marketing initiatives while managing a range of key stakeholders.
- Presently leading a marketing consulting firm generating over $30 million in consulting revenue. Established the firm as one of the leading innovators in consumer brand marketing.
- Manage six teams across Australia ensuring alignment with business goals and objectives.
- Following an M&A, managed a large-scale internal change program at Tastemaker to align culture and better position the business against competitors.
- Spearheaded a national brand refresh including developing a new distinctive capability, visual identity and a timetable of operational changes.
- Directed and managed creative development team for the successful introduction of luxury cosmetics brand Luxoticala, making it the #1 consumer brand name for its classification.
- Led a national marketing campaign for Smithsons, resulting in acquisition of 20 new clients.
- Redesigned product branding and adjusted pricing based on market research for several major product lines for Tastemaker, resulting in a 65% average increase in sales.
- Revised long-term share decline of Kickstart cereal with an award-winning ad campaign.
- Identified a new market for an existing Tastemaker yoghurt product, adding $6 million to revenue over three years.
- Recruited for, trained and managed a national Luxoticala sales campaign that produced $3 million in revenue in 18 months for a new line of lipstick.
- Conducted training workshops for Luxoticala sales teams across Australia, resulting in improved customer satisfaction and increased sales.
- Created product name, package design advertising, trade show booth and new corporate identify for a line of speciality skin creams for Luxoticala.
- Managed the rollout of new Smithsons corporate identity across all internal and external communications including redesign of all merchandise, corporate stationery, brochures and advertising.
- Managed communications to all Tastemaker stakeholders through a protracted M&A process.
- Designed, wrote and implemented targeted marketing campaigns for Luxoticala.
- Manage Smithsons’ public relations activities including regular updates and press releases to media and industry associations.
- Oversee Smithsons’ public relations strategy, including fostering relationships with media, issuing media releases and providing key messages on relevant issues.
|2011 to present
Consumer goods marketing consulting firm
|2007 to 2011
||General Manager, Sales and Marketing
Major breakfast food manufacturer
|2002 to 2007
International cosmetics corporation
Education and Qualifications
Master of Business in Marketing, National University, 2004
Bachelor of Commerce majoring in Marketing, National University, 2000
Available upon request.